Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Monday!

I'm off to a great start of the morning and week. I woke up and stretched, greeted my boys with a smile and powered through my fiber drink, got on the computer and saw that my sweet baby brother had accepted my friend request on Facebook. And not only did he accept me, he actually asked to "add me as his sister" for the whole world to see! I know I shouldn't be moved by such a small thing, but I teared up a little over it. Siblings SHOULD automatically do those things. I guess I kind of feel like he's all of a sudden proud that I'm his sister? Whatever. I'll take it!

I need to make beanbags for the Sockhop toss game today and clean the house, but I'll throw on my favorite Pandora station and rock it out. Later is my favorite fit-test, pushups! Not that I'm particularly great at pushups, I'm just not as pathetic at them as I am some others. Like situps.

I hear a babygirl babbling. She may look like me, but she almost always wakes up on the right side of the bed. That's all daddy!


because blogs without pics are boring




















1 comments:

Tif said...

Glad you got a great start to your day! Much runner than being grumpy!