Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dahlstrom #6

This is "Biscuits and Honey". A 4 month old Australian Labradoodle puppy. We are beyond excited to bring her home at the end of the month! Her name is cute, but will be changed. Our list has gotten shorter and shorter and is down to 2...Magnolia "Maggie" or Calliope "Callie". The kids all like Maggie. Boomer has already started adding her to family sketches and labeling her name with Maggie, so that's the most likely. But Calliope is so danged cute! She just needs to cooperate with the whole name-change business!

2 comments:

Tif said...

I might be in love with the name Calliope. Wow. If I'd thought of it I would have named one of my girls that! So I vote for that. But it sounds like Boomer has already sealed it as Maggie.

Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else except it is simply placing the other person's website link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.
Check out my website - adicting games.com showdown