Monday, November 14, 2011

Jaxon's first cavity

whattayaknow... a week after halloween he's complaining that his teeth hurt!

i thought for sure they'd do laughing gas for him, we talked all about it before so he wouldn't be surprised..but nope. straight to the shot. he didn't even flinch really! i couldn't believe how awesome he did the whole time!!


Dr. Scott is the absolute BEST! we love him around here. he's so good with kids. (he treats me with kid gloves too, which is a must at the dentist!)



This didn't really hurt, just looks like it.


on top of choosing a prize from the treasure box, Dr. Scott has a koi pond out back, and lets the kids feed the fish when they're done!





2 comments:

Tif said...

Way to go, Jax!

We just got home from the dentist. Scharae's teeth are grand, as always. Keira's LOOK great, but her films show a bunch of cavities that weren't there last year and one of them I guess is really bad. They're all between the teeth-more flossing is a must around here! And of course my little drama queen freaked out at the suggestion of laughing gas...off to twilight dentistry for her, I guess!

Ivie said...

What a good little trooper! I don't mind the dentist myself. I've only got the gas once, myself. As a request when I got my wisdom teeth pulled. It wasn't really necessary and sort of a disappointment all around.