Sunday, May 8, 2011

4 Generations of Anne


4 Generations of firstborn daughters

Patricia Anne Denson 70
Linda Anne Denson 48
Crystal Anne Dahlstrom(Denson) 29
Ellison Anne Dahlstrom 6months

Wow, writing out our ages just made me feel really old. My mom had me when she was 18, grandma had my mom (her 3rd child) when she was 22. I can't imagine having 4 kids by the time I was 24! You sure are a superwoman, grandma! I'm so thankful that i have my mom and grandma in my life, and that they are so young and spunky! Today was a great mother's day!

1 comments:

Tif said...

What a great picture of you all!

I've been feeling old lately also. Maybe it's the whole 3-0 looming so close! I was just thinking the other day about how many of my girls' peers don't have living great-grandparents. I know we have been so blessed by having my grandparents around still, and I'm sure the same goes for you guys. Aren't moms and grandmas the best?