Friday, June 18, 2010

BABY UPDATE

i started to feel this little one fluttering around on wednesday night. i was a bit nervous that i wouldn't be able to see it and feel it at the same time next week at our ultrasound. it seems like i felt it earlier with the boys. i'm getting really anxious now about finding out the sex on friday. i'm trying to prep myself for disappointment. it sounds cruel to say you could be disappointed, right. it's not that i'll be disappointed if this baby is a boy. i'll be thrilled, actually. i just know that if this baby is a boy, then i'll be sad and disappointed about having to let go of my dream of having a girl. this is probably our last child, and the thought of never having a daughter brings tears to my eyes.
i'm totally stoked about having a baby around. we were just talking about how it's going to be so neat to have a whole new personality in our family. it hasn't really been all that long since boomer was a a baby, but it feels like a lifetime ago! it's really neat having the boys be old enough to really get what's going on and being excited with us. jax was under 2 years old when we had boomer, so he was totally oblivious.

i'm FINALLY feeling pregnant and not just fat. which i'm totally happy about! anyone who knows me knows i love me a prego belly!! so... my first prego photo with baby #3 at 18w/4d.

2 comments:

Tif said...

Awww-you look so cute! I it when you've got a pregnant belly!

Miss you! xoxoxo

Tif said...

That was suppose to say "I LOVE it..." I'm sure it's my computer's fault and not mine. It skipped a word...